COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In some areas of our web site, we request personal data from you to help us identify you as a person. In the case individual details are your own personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will clearly explain the purpose and the range of using personal data in advance.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information only for the following reasons. If we disclose your personal information for another reason, in advance we will advertise you in an appropriate way.
- If you consent to release or share of your information, we may disclose your information.
- If we deem it necessary to disclose or share your personal information for providing you services you want, we may disclose your information.
- If trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you need your information, we may disclose your information so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and be unable to use personal data for any other purpose.
- If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.
- If we need to protect our rights, properties or services because of your actions against the terms of service, we may disclose your information.
- If your information is required for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent, we may disclose your information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We apply technical and organizational security measures to protect personal information from accidental or intended manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons. We adjust our security measures to align with technological developments and improve them on a continuous basis to ensure the highest possible safety standard.
UPDATE AND DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL DATA
We allow you to refer, change or update your personal information. Also at any time you can stop useless services. Please contact us for more details.
Cookies help us tailor our web pages to your needs. Cookies are text files containing information which your web browser stores on your computer when you open a web page. We use this cookie technology to tailor our web pages to your language and preferred areas of interest. Most browsers accept cookies by default but provide you with options to disallow cookies or to show a warning before storing them.
Our web site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. When visiting these appropriate pages, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it's transmitted over the Internet.
INTERNET Co., Ltd.
7-1-5, Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, 532-0011, Japan